What is WRAP?
- The Wisconsin Registry for Alzheimer’s Prevention
- One of the world’s largest and longest running studies of individuals at risk for Alzheimer’s disease
- Approximately 1,580 individuals, followed over time, to learn about biological, health, and lifestyle factors that may affect the disease. Many participants have been in WRAP for over 17 years!
- A comprehensive data set that includes cognition, lifestyle, physical activity, biomarkers, genetics, and metabolism.
- A registry of volunteers available to other researchers studying Alzheimer’s disease.
Part of the Initiative to End Alzheimer’s Disease